Today was the last of a three day workshop of swimming classes we went to with Jones, called
Little Dippers. It was one of the most wonderful things we've done with him! Jones loved the experience so much and really took to the water; doing 'kick, kick, kicks', paddling, back floating and under water dips several times each day. Today he even did a dip all by himself and was caught by his Daddy! Very exciting. (I was about to cry tears of joy seeing Angus and Jones splashing in the pool together - life is beautiful, they are beautiful, and I feel so lucky...)
Obviously, we are totally taken with the ravishing swimsuit they gave Jones as part of his welcome package. If it had some shoulder straps, we think he'd look very much like a 1920s Olympian. Go for gold, Jones, go for gold!
I wasn't supposed to take any water pics, but managed to get one before being scolded...yes, stealth photography, yes.

1 comment:
why won't they let you take water pictures? that swim suit is hilarious.
Post a Comment