Monday, February 04, 2008

Mr. Milestone

January 30th was an exciting day for Jones 'Mr. end-of-January Milestone': he started grabbing his feet and rolled over in both directions! These are very exciting physical developments to punctuate the end of the first month of '08. He now prefers to suck his big toes over his thumbs and is looking very much more like a member of Cirque de Soleil than me or Angus. He hasn't rolled over again. We think the screams of 'yaaaayyyy' and all the clapping may have scared him half to death. I am sure he's rolling over all the time when we're not watching, thinking to himself "thank God I ditched those jubilant freaks".




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

michelle said...

That sweater vest is out of control! I love it! Pls give the little professor a kiss from Philly.

Capri said...

seriously. love the sweater. what a british gent.