This is a photo of a tube poster for Jeremy Clarkson's latest book.
Jeremy Clarkson is from Top Gear and is, therefore, a major celebrity in our small boy's world.
Given that I'm (at least partly) Canadian, back to being a vegetarian, and am just finalizing which new bike (and child seat and good trailer to schelp my stuff to and fro classes - woo hoo!) to buy, we may have some problems here.
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jeremey Clarkson, how could you?!?!!?
I will cheer for James May in all future Top Gear races.
Yes, the challenges! I have a secret, weirdy crush on James May if truth be told.
Jones calls all three of the boys on his hand and gives them different challenges. His fave is sending them back on the bullet train and telling them to cross the line in his room.
Post a Comment