As he loves going for walks and it was a gorgeous (warm and dry!) fall day, I thought it a good day to take some pics of our beautiful neighborhood. Also, Jones was wearing the cutest hat I've ever seen!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
Today Jones had his first immunizations and he was a super trooper. He turned red and cried for about a minute after each injection and then was back to smiling. He was really shocked though and now has a little bit of fever and is a sleepy pup.
As he loves going for walks and it was a gorgeous (warm and dry!) fall day, I thought it a good day to take some pics of our beautiful neighborhood. Also, Jones was wearing the cutest hat I've ever seen!









As he loves going for walks and it was a gorgeous (warm and dry!) fall day, I thought it a good day to take some pics of our beautiful neighborhood. Also, Jones was wearing the cutest hat I've ever seen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment